Sunday 1 April 2007

Beijing time!!!

This capital of china is damn cold lor. is like 4 to 8 degrees with damn strong wind everyday. My skin crack till like crocodile skin. Too cold and dry make me scratch my whole body every minute! (gonna be alac no.2 soon)
Stay at my godbro's house with him and ZXT's little brother. zxt's brother was damn cute when he was a baby till 7year old. now his 15 and look like a nerd with botak head. i miss the time when he was a baby.

tml will be going to Zhuhai for the last 3 days and back to sin. I want to be back asap!!!
Haven't been drinking since 15 march till now... i wanna have beers and beers when i'm back! pls prepare!!!

Hopefully my visa to Dubai will be ready next week, so GG will not be lonely over there.
kids be ready to welcome me back!
5th Apr 11.50pm-Changi airport!
Cole remember to come fetch me k?

PS. If u guys want anything, pls sms to my phone with details, if not pls dun say i never buy things for u guys. heehee.. buai...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home