Tuesday 1 January 2008

HaRpPi New YeAr!

New Year New start, and i believe this year is definitely a good year for me!

anyway, i finally like can get home at 4am today!
for those who dunno, i have been reaching home only after the sunrise since e day i'm back to sin.
this is all becoz of Cole Tan Hua, very hong xim like energizer no need to slp one!

ok, anyway from today onwards, 'blogging' is like going to be my home work. -my god!-
all becoz of all my lovely frens, ok is FRIENDS, want me to improve my angmo. hurhur...
ok, i noe is good for me, no need to loh soh!
i dun care, i still wanna use some short terms or dialect.

ok, i'm tired, better go sleep before ah tan wanna chat with me till the bird singing again. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home