Wednesday 17 September 2008

Ice Mint Ice mint

i've been jailing myself at home since the day i reached.
i so worry that tw dun have my fav cigarette. Luckily marlboro ice mint has arrived to tw 2 months ago, if not i'll be dying for my Viceroy.

This morning, one crazy fren of mine sms me urgently, ask me to go online.
I thot what happen to her...

Then she made me happy and excited for a moment...
Tmd, next time confirm then tell me! dun make me happy for nothing! hahaha...

ok, i shall go do some research for my work now.

4 Comments:

At 17 September 2008 at 16:40 , Blogger paomaomao said...

ah nia ah, miss you la.
blog more.we webcam.
i also wantt to see your big and ugly frozen face.
hahahahahha

 
At 17 September 2008 at 18:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nabeh! who said that?!!! tmd

 
At 18 September 2008 at 17:06 , Blogger missrustybones said...

BIBI CAN U PLEASE GET SKYPE.. i dont have msn!

 
At 18 September 2008 at 21:55 , Blogger DW said...

EH I also want to go.
You ask us to go during OCTOBER.

Fan si.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home