Wednesday 3 June 2009

what kind of job u can't quit?

my job.

in-charge = me (tts okay...)
accountant = me (i hate accounts!!! hate it hate it but have to do)
cook = me (ask me to cut this cut tt to prepare ingredients then pai jie juz pour everything into the pot! jdzgfghguie!!!)
secretary = me (must write down everything in details)
coolie = me (fixing tables n chairs coz it delivered like ikea style! n carry boxes up n down from first floor to third floor. damn it!)
merchandiser = me (buy grocery, stationary, kitchen utensils, ingredients, blablabla...)
driver = me (bring pai jie around when i dun even know the roads)

above was wat i did for the past weeks
i'm goin mad soon....
becoz my boss is like a kid! i need to be like a mother everyday to ask her to do the correct things!

anw, i bought another 小黑!
but this time round is a small little one, called 小黑羊 haha...
i was so nervous when my mom sat behind me.
i dun have a licence n she likes to move ard.
lucky i'm kinda used to it after a few rides
thanks for the training in Vietnam

yes drake, our song.

1 Comments:

At 5 June 2009 at 01:48 , Blogger Alac Ng said...

let's work hard together.
And i might be able to go taiwan ard 3rd quarter of the year. Ly has been bugging me to go. so yea. expect us to be there.

and which airline to take is cheaper? i'll take note of the prices.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home