Friday 13 April 2007

Friday is a BORING day!!!

think of 5 years ago, every friday was the most happening day of the week. everyone prepared themselve for the night PARTY!
and now................................ do nothing.

today is the most boring day that i have since i step out of sch!
my GG not ard,
my DW in hospital take care of grandma,
my Bao working,
and A, drinking outside.
so.... i'm at home for the whole day! my god, cannot imagine myself staying at home the whole day. Most important thing is........................
my house got no food to eat so i haven't eat anything at all.

The BCC and frens listen up:
dun think i dunno u all are thinking that "wahlau impossible for lulu not eating the whole day lor"
hay! i can k!

anyway, my time just pass like this today. hope tml will be a better day!

P.S. my Dubai fren out there, i thot i will be able to see u online today, but sad to say........................ no fate!

visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa visa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home