Wednesday 11 July 2007

The 15 years of stay

Greatest things found here:

I found TheBoys, my true frens:
Drake, thanks for helping tonite.
Bao, thanks for helping tmr morning.
Alac, thanks for trying to find cash, i'll settle it myself, dun worry.
Gerald, i know u will be worrying abt me n my mum (will tell u details when i see u online)
you guys are the greatest greatest thing in my life!

I found Supercults:
Vern-Pau-QQ, thanks for always be there/here when i'm down/alone.
Cole, thanks for helping me whenever i need help.


2007 is the worst year for me n mum.
it is time to leave...
leave for bad memories,
leave for better future,

the only thing i couldn't leave, and will always be with me wherever i go,
is YOU, all e frens who read this.

i hope everything will be fine tmr, and it'll be the ending of suay-ness for the year till death.

2 Comments:

At 11 July 2007 at 12:25 , Blogger DW said...

I don't know where are you going but you promised to never be more than 7 hours away. Thats already a distance.
But if this is how we have to be friends then flight attendants, "Good morning, ladies!"

 
At 11 July 2007 at 17:00 , Blogger paomaomao said...

i love you fatfat and if its quite alright i need you fatfat.
i miss you lying next to drake and i !
dont be upset.
everythings gonna be OH KAY !

til then, i will sit bside you and let mosquitoes bite me and id share my music with you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home