Tuesday 12 June 2007

finally found myself back

Dubai-KL-London-China-Taiwan-Macau-Thailand

every 3days will have a new job/country for offer.
i dun even like most of it, it make me pek cek to the max.
just becoz that stupid Dubai drag n drag, months n months.
i was damn down the past months, can't work in sin, waiting blindly for visa to approve, no income at all.

GG: seems like Dubai couldn't do anything for me already. only 30years n above thai woman can approve their visa to stay there. I am reali sorry abt asking u to go alone first. but in anyway, u will learn n get alot alot of experience over there that Sin wouldn't have. i'm only very very sorry to make u so lonely.

now, theres a job that suddenly get my interest of working back.
they've open a company in bangkok but no one is doing the operation for years.
their products is so close to what my dad was doing. so my mind suddenly came out with all the connections my dad have which i can make use to help this company success their business in thai market.

since i'm holding thai passport, the best place to go other then dubai, will be my own country.
although this is not comfirm yet, but i'm going back to bangkok on the 21 to 25june to get more resource first. if everything is smooth in hand, i will try for the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home