Saturday 26 January 2008

TaitaitaiWANnnnn

Ok, i'm at internet cafe now.. and no one is online... =(

Anyway, i need to tell u all next time if u guys wanna come taiwan, can take Eva Airline. The service is as good as the name... lol..
dun slap me drake.. hahaha

My flight was sin-taipei-kaoxiong, and i suppose to wait in taipei airport for damn 5hrs for the flight coz they suddenly cancelled the flight to kaoxiong. I think coz i am the only one flying there.. haha..
but when i reached taipei airport, the staffs actually help me to find out if there's any possible way for me not to wait so long.
After they tok to their manager, they actualli refund me the money to kaoxiong and use their VIP car send me to the bullet train station. I don't even need to que up at the immigration counter for stamp, some more gave me a free S$10 phone card for me to call my mom. damn good service la... i feel like a Da Ren Wu!

ok, back to kaoxiong, i ate damn much for my dinner last nite, almost bought all the xiao chi that tw have. hurhur..

ok, i'll try to control...

update more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home