Sunday 15 July 2007

wah lau eh part 2

i dunno want to feel weird, feel funny, feel happy, or feel touch...

BAOBAO JUST CALLED MY MOM AND ASK HER OUT FOR DINNER WHEN I'M WORKING RITE NOW!

Justin Han Baobao: pls dun stupidLY just give the correct answers to my mom again!
this idiot was with my mom e other day when i was working too, when my mom asked her if we only like gals, idiot bao just happily say "YES!" and when my mom named out few of my EX name, idiot bao just told her "oh! they broke up long ago le, and rongrong is single rite now."

R U STUPID OR JUST WANNA ACT U DUNNO HOW TO LIE??!!!

this hamburger dunno is helping me or 害-ing me lor!
the funniest thing is, she can call my mom and ask her out!!

Drake Woon and Gerald Goh dun laugh!!

(by the way, i can online coz i brought laptop to work coz here got free wireless!)

can someone just add me to ur MSN? no one toks to me on weekends...
kaew28@hotmail.com PLEASE...

2 Comments:

At 16 July 2007 at 18:54 , Blogger Gerald said...

HAHAHAHAHAH you know i will be laughing with my mouth wide open which i did! aiya, you first day know baobao meh? but its really funny! becos i can imagine the way your mum cautiously asking her abt your ex gfs but never did she expect baobao to come so clean with it hahhaah.

 
At 16 July 2007 at 23:02 , Blogger kaew lulu said...

so irritating rite GG... i dunno wan to hang her or throw her to e river lor...
i miss u so much!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home