Wednesday 22 August 2007

First day in Dubai

Its damn super hot la, and then GG told me, today's weather is nothing...my god!
i think i reali gonna dehydrate... better dehydrate my oil from my stomach, hurhur.

after unpack my clothes, i went to bathe.
the water from the tap is like goin to boiling point!
(no matter u turn to blue or red.)
so u can imagine how heaty this place...
luckily i got a sweet GG here, she already prepared the water for me into a big pail before i reach.

rite now i'm in the office waiting for my boss to come. and i've been waited for like 3 hours plus. He is not here yet...
lucky they gave me a computer, or else i dunno wat to do.

supposely was i'm the one who goin to take care of GG, but now seems like GG goin to take care of me.. hehee...
and i'm happy coz i'll go to work with her everyday, becoz her office is just next to me! we r neighbour! so we can have breakfast, lunch, dinner together!

alrite i'm gonna meet GG outside e office to smoke now...

i'm missing all of u...

4 Comments:

At 22 August 2007 at 18:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone sulking away the whole day, e chin so long that touches e ground, wish you pack her in your luggage & brought her with you to see GG. But i bet she'll beg to come back once she see the food, so you guys enjoy & take good care of each other, do take some pic of e food there. Keke.

Love Carin

 
At 22 August 2007 at 21:36 , Blogger Gerald said...

hmm, even if kaew had packed her into the luggage, i would have send her back immediately hahah. she's a problematic kid..

 
At 22 August 2007 at 21:36 , Blogger Gerald said...

hmm, even if kaew had packed her into the luggage, i would have send her back immediately hahah. she's a problematic kid..

 
At 26 August 2007 at 00:35 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kaew! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home