Thursday 16 August 2007

Y so many ppl wanna go Dubai this month???

The temperature in Dubai is like 50 over degree celsius now.
and all the flights to Dubai are fully booked till next month.
i think they juz love to get heatstroke!

i called up to 3 travel agency, and i'm on waiting list for 3 different days, 21,22&23. dun even know if can get any seat.

all 3 agencys will call me tmr. if there really no seat at all, i'll take the farkin expensive flight on e 23rd (next thursday), n this farkin expensive flight also left only 4 seats... need to hurry book.

Human Resource Director from Blood International LTD wish me to be there ASAP.
but all the managers just wish to delay.

Mr Goh, i'll try my best to get e airticket, the latest on next thursday k?

wat to do... need to get in before my visa expire.

anyone wanna sponsor me additional $500?? hurhur..
-sigh- money not enough
=...(

Tomoro will be the last day to my fav place,
i wish i can enjoy...
here i come, 'PLAY'!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home