Tuesday 28 August 2007

Lulu news channel

Driving in Dubai is no joke, u better have coffee in ur car.

Today is my first time driving, and its killing me!!
Not becoz of left-hand drive, becoz they made me drove from 11.30am till 5pm! Traffic here are damn bad la, jam everywhere, and i almost slp while driving.
The Ah Neh(indian) suppose to direct me the roads, but he sleepin in the car! Dunno want to wake him up how many times lor... so irritating!
Arab loves roundabout. every single road will have at least 1 roundabout. i drove at least 25 today. make me damn dizzy la..
The Ah Neh brought me to a indian restaurant to have lunch. Then everybody in the restaurant keep looking at me like i'm an alien la.. coz everyone was using their hand to eat, only me using spoon. FAN SI LE!!! can't they see i'm LULU, not NEHNEH??!?!!

Anyway, if i'm a gal, I'll want a person who has Alac's height, Baobao's joke, Drake's brain, Gerald's security.
and if i'm a gal, i dun want Alac's silent-sian face, Bao's possessive, Drake's picky cum grouchy, Gerald's after drinking temper. -lol-

But i still love my boys TOTALLY......

1 Comments:

At 30 August 2007 at 17:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry hor.. i'm nt possessive hor..
i'm just protective towards my love one....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home