Sunday 27 January 2008

Day 3, TW

I am bored
I am lonely
I am gay
I am dunno wat i am
haha...

Today is just another boring day for me..
My mom went to her fren's opening ceremony this morning, but i dun feel like goin coz is all the uncle aunties there.. wait they gossip again i dun like!

Anyway, i just had dou jiang you tiao for my breakfast, and i am thinking of what to eat for my lunch now... gegege...
Holiday alone is damn boring la... i can only stare at the com see who is online to chat, look at my phone see anyone will msg me, watch dvd at home. hurhur
My mom bought the ka fei wang zi, coffee prince dvd, so i'm like watching it every nite at home. Then she keep asking me issit i also bind like that girl.. wah lau eh.. FAN SI LE!
Anyway i got my taiwan line.. +886987606028.
Those who need me to buy things can msg me or call me at this no.


anyone wanna come n find me now???? i'm boreddddddddddd lllaaaaaa....

2 Comments:

At 27 January 2008 at 19:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you help me buy nike white shoes for me? not too ex la.. less den 150 i'm ok... i want all white leh.... bao

 
At 27 January 2008 at 21:59 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see have or not k... i'll call u if have

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home