Monday 10 September 2007

can't smoke, eat, drink in public for a month!!!

Last nite was the last day for all ppl to go party (clubbin). All clubs n pubs will be close for a month coz of the Ramadan-muslim fasting month.
Everyone cannot even 'eat', 'drink', 'smoke' in the public at all. all the restaurants and even fast foods will be close too. so i think me n gg need to buy ALOT of cup noodles.. hurhur..

GG went clubbing with her emirates girls last nite while i'm watching dvds at home.
i'm too tired n no mood to party at all, coz all of u r not here. and i juz miss 'play'. hmmm..

Oh ya, this irritating Gerald Goh brought me to a Fhilippino club.
And i SWEAR, i will never go out with any of ur philippino staffs EVER AGAIN!!!
They are MONSTERS!!!
When i reached there, i feel i'm a gigolo lor! All GG's staff keep sit fucking close to me and keep touching my leg and hand la! i ALMOST DIED THERE, and GG dun even save me!!! She reali can play along with them but i cannot AT ALL LA!!!
I dun even wanna dance and they keep pull and pull me to the dance floor. Bua and Bua and Bua. FAN SI LE!!!
GG u better dun ask me to go out with them again.. i rather stay at home! they r monsters la! -lol-
U guys better dun laugh so loud! i can imagine all ur faces now!!! nabei!!!

Anyway, last but not least, the MOST IMPORTANT thing i wanna say today is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST LAOPO - VERN!!!
hope u enjoy urself... i'll give u the most warm hug when i see u kie? -MUACKZ-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home