Tuesday 29 January 2008

Day 5, TW

yesterday my mom bring me to a place which surprised me.
i was sleeping in the car and when she woke me up i saw this...




ok this more clear...



My god lor... she never tell me she invest a cabbage farm with her frens.
I almost fainted!
All becoz her frens keep saikor her then she do with them...
Becoz cabbage in taiwan was veryvery expensive, it can go up too S$6 for just one grain. Butbutbutbutbut.......
Now everyone in taiwan is investing this business, and the price drop till S$0.50 for one!!! too much cabbage now.....
i was damn angry la.... ppl ask u to do wat then u do, also dun think properly!
anyway, wat is done cannot be undone so...

Let DR. LU tell u more about cabbage biology.. hahahaa

原来苞菜是开花后,then they feel cold so, 一片一片叶子自己在把自己再包起来. -lol-


after they 把自己包起来后 become like this, so we will cut out the center and sell.
the whole process ard 75days.




See wat is pai jie doin!!??!!


She wanna pluck the left over small leaves coz she wanna bring home and cook.
And that is the so call baby kai lan we normally eat.
This is it...


OK.. Dr. Lu's biology lesson will be ending here.. hahaa


anyway, Justin Han Baobao, is this the shoes u want??
it cost ard S$145. Tell me if confirm!

2 Comments:

At 30 January 2008 at 18:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god! i bought exactly the same shoes... haha... anyway how much is this shoes?

 
At 30 January 2008 at 18:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ops... sorry i din know tat you've posted the price? wow so ex ah.. i bought $129 only...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home