Thursday 31 January 2008

Day 6, TW

I just took a flight from kaoxiong to taipei, and the temperature drop 8 degrees...
Now is 6 degrees celsius, raining non-stop some more the wind is damn strong la.
I freeze untillllllll..... i wanna die!
Only have a jacket which don't keep myself warm at all...
Then my mom keep asking me to wear her clothes, and those who noe, my mom's clothes na li ke yi chuan zai wo shen shang! haha... so i act like is not cold at all lor. tmr gotta buy a thick jacket.

Anyway, my mom actually want me to stay till 24th feb.
I puey till 20th. Hope if no seat then i can move forward to 19th.

Huang xue Ah Lian, sorry if i cannot go for ur bdae party k.. i will try to see if i can puey with my mom let me back on 18th. I'll try i'll try....

damn cold si beh cold kan pua cold now!!!! i gotta go back hide in the blanket now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home